After a very tiring but incredible day at Dover, we of course had to wake up early to be at the Royal Albert Hall to go on a walk through London to St. Paul's Cathedral. Though my feet weren't as tough as they were the day before, it was still a great walk. We went past Buckingham Palace and along the Thames and ended up on the steps of St. Pauls.
Thanks Emily for taking this picture!
Is that a new bag, you ask? Why yes! 4 pounds at Primark, thank you very much. :D
We headed home to recuperate before going back out to the National Theater to see A Small Family Business. Not my favorite play, but it was still very enjoyable, if a bit disturbing. It was a tragedy concealed within a "comedy." Full of jokes and great dialogue, but it was full of corruption and troubling things. A real thinker, I guess. The set design was amazing though--it was like a life-size doll house that turned around to reveal the inside. It was incredible.
Afterwards we went grocery shopping and hung out at home (I think...arg, it's hard to remember that far back). I bought this candy bar:
It was extremely good. Chocolate here in general is much better--less waxy. And it had a cheeky caramel layer! Mmmm...I want another one. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment