Wednesday!
We had a free day so we decided to go out to Bethnal Green and see the Museum of Childhood. It sounds potentially creepy (ok, parts of it was) but it was mostly just amazing. I loved seeing all the toys and children's art! And apparently I played with a lot of 70's toys growing up. :D

I like this pig.
Cool train! Made me think of Grandpa Gayler. :D
It's weird that they don't have the original controller...
Totally have this train!
Magnetic facial hair!
Played with this farm too! And isn't this Ewok tree house AWESOME?!
Played with this power tool set! And Mom, this is a child's toy sewing machine!! Cool!
A toy Henry! Cute!!
So those were my favorite things. I bought a multi-color click pen here. Afterwards we went and had gelato (YUM! I got chocolate hazelnut and strawberry sorbet) and then we saw A Hard Day's Night (Beatles movie) which was extremely enjoyable and happy. Again, the theater seats were incredibly comfy. Ahhh...I love being a film major. Especially when you get to watch movies on the Southbank. :D


























No comments:
Post a Comment